Pages

2.04.2012

Project 365///Days 30-41

I am SO behind and I feel awful! However, I HAVE been taking pictures.
I just haven't posted any until now. :( Forgive me!

Anyways, without further ado...

Day 30.365//Nikon. Tuesdays are all about the WesHouse. I go eat lunch there, send my hubby off to work, then I come right back to hang out for the rest of the day. Jam session. ♥ ...my friend Ben playing the guitar.

Day 31.365//Nikon. I wanted to practice playing with the white balance on my camera. My bedroom at my parents house has AWFUL lighting unless I am right by the window, and even then it can be gross. It always looks sooooo orange. However, playing with the white balance can produce THIS!!!! ...this is at night, only using the overhead light. ♥ the lack an orange glaze

Day 32.365//Nikon. Playing with my white balance again...but this time, thinking of my husband. The white heart basket was used to hold our favors at our wedding. (The 6th of February is our 6month!) ♥

Day 33.365//Nikon. I am dealing with A LOT of drama, which I am not used to. I usually try to avoid it as much as possible. ...but when it does occur, I turn to the only source of TRUE wisdom I know...Jesus.

Day 34.365//Nikon. I am helping my mom clean out a cabinet in her garage. I ran across a box FULL of my old writings. I used to write books, lots of books. It's just like my mom said, I would write five chapters, five pages each...25 total pages. We used to have this program that put pictures and cool fonts on whatever I wanted to create. A kid-based program. I don't remember what it was called, but I remember using it ALL the time! I was such a dork! Haha!

Day 35.365//Nikon. Apparently I am really bored, and I miss my husband. :) ...and I have paper in front of me?


Day 36.365//Nikon. I heard a noise outside and I wanted to see what it was. Sometimes things across the street sound like they are at my doorstep (hate that). I saw myself in my car window. Eck! I look curvaceous! Haha!

Day 37.365//Nikon. These things...squirrels...like to make a lot of noise. They screech and scream. They throw twigs at my house. I went and got my camera when I saw him near my front door. I think he was thinking about jumping on me honestly. He kept staring at me...and getting closer. Scary!


Day 38.365//Nikon. Sunbathing...in February, yes. Georgia hasn't hit winter yet. It's 78 degrees outside...tanning weather.

Day 39.365//Nikon. Made a frappuccino. A heart always has to go on top, but I still don't know why. I haven't made one of these in a loooong time. SO GOOD! ♥♥

Day 40.365//Nikon. Jam session and band practice at the WesHouse aka the Wesley Foundation.
This is Chris...he's an AWESOME drummer!

Day 41.365//Nikon. Just finished practicing some guitar. Some Amy Winehouse, Fleetwood Mac and MoTown. Then I felt like playing with my camera. A picture of my engagement ring...trying to get it to stay standing up behind the strings...difficult task.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

Blessings!
~Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!