Pages

1.20.2013

Class of 2013 // Keke Everett

I met Keke when we met to shoot her senior portraits. 
My good friend Lindsay told me how sweet she was and she was right! Keke is such a sweet and beautiful young lady! She was so easy to capture and a joy to be around. 

Enjoy folks! 

Keke, it was such an honor meeting you, getting to know you and taking your pictures! You truly are sweet spirited and I know that you will accomplish so many wonderful things as you enter into college. Don't ever give up. College is different in many ways but earning a degree is a huge blessing. You will learn so much! I pray that God blesses you with a patience and understanding as you enter in to this new experience in life. Now, I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I do! You really are a rare beauty to capture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!