Pages

3.18.2010

Esther

So, some really exciting things...I don't know where to start.

You're the Living God, You're my Saving Grace, You will reign forever, You are Ancient of Days, You are Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End, You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and Friend!...So I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned in awe of the One who gave it all, I'll stand my soul, Lord, to you surrendered all, all I am is Yours!! so come and take Your place in the center of our hearts! Come and take Your place, I need You God, to come and take Your place in the center of my heart!

So I haven't read much lately, but what I have read has been so encouraging. Jeremiah 23:16-17 talks about false prophets. "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they will fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord." They tell us lies that we tend to believe as humans. I'm pretty sure I didn't read in context, but what God showed me through this is how easily it can be for me to believe the lies that I hear everyday. I have prayed a lot lately that God would help me to see HIS TRUTH and not the lies that I hear about more often. He has blessed me so much in answering my prayer! I don't know how (and I don't need to) but God has helped me to see only HIS TRUTH! Praise Jesus!!

Just a few minutes ago I was reading some old Bible notes and I was reminded of the Scripture, Hosea 2:14-23. God reminded me of His love and passion for me. :) :) :) :) Which makes me happy!! Super happy! He reminded me of His promise to restore me, revive me! :) :) :) :) !!!!!! ...He is restoring me right now! This week has been so beautiful, and only because Christ has taken every step with me...holding my hand. I have been reading in Jeremiah this week and chapter 24 verse 7 has been encouraging as well. "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart." :D :D :D :D I can't explain how exciting that is to hear!! ...but hopefully you who are reading this...understand my excitement!

Haha... I have been spending more time with my Father this week and when I got sick, I had to laugh. For those of you who don't know, every Thursday during the week I get to sing at Harvest, I get sick...some way, some how...whether it's emotions, anger, a cold...I get sick. I laughed when I realized that I am singing this week at Harvest and I'M SICK! My throat hurts and my nose is stuffed. ...but all thanks be to Christ for He heals me EVERY time, JUST IN TIME!!! My mom and I came to the realization my freshman year in college that I get physically ill on days I get involved in ministry. It used to be Mondays, now it's Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Praise be to Jesus!!! What a mighty God we have! He has made me a threat to the devil! Rejoice in trials and temptations, for it is a chance to grow. James 1:2-4 "consider it pure joy, brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds..." THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY LOVE!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the summer to start and we can have worship at my house on the weekends :) parrrrtaaayyyy...wit Jesus!!! :) I can't wait to worship with my brothers and sisters again...singing at the top of our lungs to our King!!!! The love of my life!!! So if any of my siblings through Christ read this...know that I will be planning some Saturday nights as a time of worship!...and hopefully I can help with music...I'll keep working on the keys. I want to grow closer to God with you guys even MORE! :) :) :)

I love and miss my friends from home, terribly. I remember youth in high school...I am so grateful for their friendship and love. I am so grateful for the respect that is shown! I am so grateful for their encouragement! Thank you guys! ...and thank you Jesus for sending me so much love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!