Pages

7.16.2012

Couples Session // Mark and Lauren

Do you know anyone that can some how return you to your childhood days as a giggly five year old? Well, Lauren does that to me. I had to apologize in advance to Mark for my possible immature behavior as Lauren brings out the kid in me. I have known Lauren for YEARS, and when I say years I mean since our childhood. We have so many hilarious memories of our childhood especially our teen years as we became closer friends. She has always been a tremendous supporter (and great help) of my journey with photography. For that, I am so grateful. 

Mark and Lauren, thank you so much for allowing me to capture the love you two share. It is certainly a joy to witness! You two seem to share so much laughter and joy and that is truly a gift. Never take advantage of it. 

Enjoy folks! There are a lot of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!