Pages

6.06.2013

Senior // Briana


I've known Briana for quite sometime, but I also haven't seen her since she was in...middle school? I'm not even sure! Well, she's graduated high school! Yay! 
This girl has some serious talent when it comes to music! Even though she tried to sing softly as I snapped away at my camera, I could hear her loud and clear! Beautiful!


Briana, you have an amazing talent! Continue writing and playing. You will minister to so many people as long as you share it! It was so great getting to see you and your mom again! I have terribly missed you both! I'm so proud of you for becoming such an astounding woman! I hope and pray that God continues to bless you and guide you as you start this new journey in life! 

Enjoy! <3>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!