Pages

7.13.2011

Photography Part 2

Something I forgot add...

Starting in August of this year, I will be moving to Americus, Georgia. It is simply an hour south of central Georgia, give or take a few minutes. I hope to continue providing shoots for those in the Warner Robins/Perry/Macon area often. However, I look forward to the many opportunities living in Americus will bring!

Those of you in the Sumter County region, please feel free to contact me! As for now, I am still offering FREE shoots. I do not have the experience (I feel) to ask much of anyone except for their time and patience (with me, of course). I am simply learning and I would be HONORED to capture YOU.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!