Pages

7.13.2011

Photography













Hair & Make-Up by Stacy Gillespie














Thanks to my parents, my siblings and my friends I have been able to practice photography. I love photography and all the beautiful artwork it brings to the table. I would LOVE to be able to capture the beauty of all people. Capture their smiles, laughter, creativity, and the love they have for others around them. I would LOVE to be able to capture the wonderful life changing moments of the lives of others: a new baby, a marriage, an engagement and so much else! I long to show women how stunning they are and men, their strength.

I am not the most creative and not the most talented photographer, but I would love to learn SO much more concerning photography. I would love to be able to gain the experience.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that allow me to take pictures of them. They are so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!