Pages

2.15.2013

Mini Session // Brantley Kuhns

Oh. My. Goodness. Brantley was such a bundle of laughter! I literally ran backwards throughout at least half of this mini session. I tried to remember that I am 31 weeks pregnant and should probably watch where I'm going, but I couldn't help it! I never want to miss a smile or a laugh! Every facial expression is so valuable!
Their laughter back and forth completely warmed my heart. I could clearly see the love he has for his mother as she coaxed him into laughing and running around the park! It was entirely too much fun! 

Kim, it was so nice being able to meet you and Brantley! 
You are one very blessed mother to have such a sweet son! 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!