Pages

2.07.2013

Newborn // Zane Downs

First I would like to say that I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful job! I have the honor of photographing some of the most beautiful people! I get to witness their smiles, laughter, frustrations and fears. It is so encouraging to meet such REAL people. Getting to know each new face is such a joy of mine! I am SO blessed!

I met Tiffany the day I showed up to her house to capture the beauty and uniqueness of her handsome little boy. We bonded over our old home town, Americus, and over the blessing in having a first child. We talked throughout our morning as I took pictures and as we took breaks to calm Zane and I cannot explain how refreshing it was to simply chat with another new mother. Especially one as welcoming as Tiffany. Zane is a very blessed and loved baby boy!

Enjoy!

Tiffany and Shawn, thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your little boy! He was so sweet and gentle! I seriously fell in love with him! He made me even more excited about the day I get to meet my little girl! I pray you too are blessed with good rest and plenty of laughter! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!