Pages

11.24.2011

Thanksgiving

What are you thankful for this week? No, really! What are you thankful for? Tell me!

        I am thankful for my husband of almost four months. He is AMAZING! ...and I am not just saying that. He has more patience than any person I have ever met and he is possibly the best listener out of everyone I know!
        I am thankful for my family, for they are not judgemental. They accept people for who they are. They do not dwell on each others mistakes. They love. They love A LOT. Their home is truly an escape from the troubles of this world!
        I am thankful for my in-laws. They are wonderful and so much fun to be around! My in-laws are givers. They love to give. Their love really abounds. Family comes first. ♥
        I am thankful for my friends that have stuck by me through thick and thin. They seriously show unconditional love!

        I am thankful for SO much, but this post would be pages long if I shared all of them with you! However, I do want to share one more.
        I am so humbled by the love my Savior Jesus Christ has for me. He teaches me things about Him every day,...even if I don't want to pay attention. He knows what I NEED and He hears the cries of my heart. He is the best listener, giver, protector, comforter, provider and friend that I have. I could do NOTHING without Him. I am so grateful for His love for me!

        What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!