Pages

6.30.2012

Creative Session // Devon

Okay, so the last post was all about what Devon and I did yesterday. Well, this is also about what we did yesterday. Haha! 

We were planning to do a session tomorrow (today: it's 1:30 a.m.) morning but decided that it would also be fun to do a mini-session tonight using whatever light sources we can find. Our last resort being: to work on using direct flash. I don't like flash. It's just so...flashy. ;) So pardon but some of these pictures are kind of harsh, simply because of the lighting and my hesitance to use my flash. (However, I eventually used my flash because it was so dark that I couldn't even see her through my camera!)

Thank you Devon!

Enjoy folks!



Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!