Pages

12.31.2011

Disc Golf


My sweet, sweet husband loves disc golf! You might have heard of it. Some people (who don't play it quite often) might call it frisbee golf, and that's exactly what it is!
The goal is to throw the disc (a heavier frisbee) into a basket with as few throws as possible. The basket may be in plain sight, or it might be a little harder to find. Either way, the individual playing must throw the disc in such a way that he reaches the basket. Scoring is exactly like golf. There are mid-rangers, putters, drivers and fairways. Correct me if I am forgetting the rest. It is a ton of fun!

Anyways! Keep your eyes open! I have many pictures on the way of this so-called disc golf! ♥

God Bless!
~Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!