Pages

9.17.2014

Hannah's Words & Phrases

Like all parents, I worried whether or not Hannah was saying her ten words yet. At her 18 month appointment next month they will want to know what all she can say, so I decided to write down what I've heard her say! I was surprised!!!

These words may not be super duper clear, but they are certainly those specific words!

Hi!
Bye bye!
Milk
Mama
Daddy
Ball
Duck
Woof Woof (Apparently sounds are words too! Yay!)
Cat
Meow
Kitty Cat
Moooo
"Dee Dee" which is her name for her cousin
Baba (Grandma)
Bapa (Grandpa)
Baby
Boo Boo
Poo Poo
Pee Pee
Ow!
Uh oh!
Eye
Shoe
Toe
Beep Beep
Go!
Book
Please (sounds more like "meeeeee")
Tee-oh-wuh (her word for thank you)
Wipe
Bite
Bottle
Y'all (Yes, she says y'all.)
Mine
No
"Where's my..."
"Where's the..."
"What's that?"
That
Night Night
Wow
Eat

EEP!!! That was 41 words!!!

Okay, bragging moment over. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!