Pages

12.05.2014

BAKED 5-CHEESE MACARONI - What We Made For Thanksgiving

So, every year it seems as if our family get togethers get larger and larger. Do you feel this way?
Anyways, there's less and less that each person is responsible for making for Thanksgiving dinner now that there's so many more of us, but that doesn't seem to stop us!

Here's what my household made this year!


Baked 5-Cheese Macaroi
Let me TELL YOU...this stuff, is the most delicious macaroni and cheese you will ever eat!!! For reals now. I have gotten so many compliments on this entree on many many many occasions!

It's so stinkin' simple.
All you need for this 5-CHEESE MACARONI is:

Noodles
Cheese
- cheddar
- velveeta
- muenster
- monterrey jack
- mozzarella 
Eggs
Butter
Milk
Bread Crumbs (optional as a topping)





Cook up your noodles. Start working to melt all your cheese. Turn on the oven to 375* degrees. Throw in some butter, how ever much you want. Toss an egg or two in there. It helps hold all this goodness together. Once your noodles are cooked, strained and your cheese is pretty well melted, mix it all up in a pan. (Optional) Sprinkle some bread crumbs all over and toss it into the oven for about 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.

Now enjoy and let me know what you think!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!