Pages

10.11.2011

Creative Session: David Gillespie

David is my "little" brother. I absolutely love him to death. He could tell you that we haven't always gotten along (as most siblings usually don't when they are younger) but as I reached my college years, we have become closer. It's possible that since we were no longer living in the same house, it made it easier for us to get along. He has become best friends with my husband, Chris, which is AWESOME!

I have had the honor of watching his love for Christ grow. It blows my mind! I am so proud of him for his love, compassion, and committment to God. He is definitely an incredible person with a ridiculous heart for Christ! I love him TONS!

Thank you David for letting me take your pictures! :) It was a lot of fun! And I definitely enjoyed hanging out with you in the process! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!