Pages

10.03.2011

Engagement Session: Cassidy and Tyler

I have known Tyler and Cassidy since my senior year in high school, a little over five years now. They are both amazing people with beautiful and loving hearts. I was ecstatic when I got permission to take their pictures at a friend of mine's property. Their land is filled with fields, rows of trees, barns, a stable, horses, pastures, and trails. It is beautiful! However, I was more excited about Cassidy and Tyler asking me to take their engagement pictures! This is my first engagement session, ever! And it was so much fun!

Their laughter and smiles made the session really enjoyable. Their patience with me was and is still very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do!
Thank you Cassidy and Tyler for allowing me to capture your love! It is truly beautiful! I know God is going to do wonderful things through you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!