Pages

10.03.2011

Creative Session: Mary Franklin

Mary and I met on a bus last fall. We were going on a retreat with the Wesley Foundation at our University and the only seat available on the bus was next to her. We clicked instantly and became best friends within four hours, and I truly mean best friends. We were connected at the hip. When we arrived to the camp grounds, people thought we had known each other for a really long time. Supposedly it looked like we knew each other really well. :) I love it when that happens! We have been close friends ever since and I can honestly say that she is possibly my closest friend here in Americus.

Mary has let me take pictures of her before, and it has benefited me tremendously! Thank you so much Mary for putting up with my photo explorations and allowing me to capture your beautiful smile and beautiful face! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!