Pages

6.10.2014

Tuesday Tunes

My husband and I have had so much on our minds and in our hearts lately. We have been overwhelmed, but we have been reminded to "be still, and know" that He is God. Psalm 46:10.

We don't need to fight. We need only to be still.

So tonight, I am still. I am thankful. I am simply...in His presence.

God is reminding me of my love for my ever so charming hubby (which as a mom, is hard to remember and act on sometimes). I, sadly, forget to love him so often. My husband is an amazing man who encourages me daily to fall in love with God all over again. (All thanks to God!) He is so humble and so patient. I read Ephesians 5:25-27 and I think of him. I believe that it perfectly describes him. He gives himself up for me daily and acts in such a way that I appear without blemish. My husband is so wonderful! He is perfect to me!

This rain has put me in a pleasant reminiscent mood. Our home is quiet and at rest. I can hear the rain and I love it.

I wanted to share with you this song. It takes me back to when we chose to be a team for life and how very much in love we were with each other and with Christ. So here is the song we first danced to as husband and wife. I think it fits perfectly into my rainy and reminiscent evening. 

Oh how God has blessed me with a love so sweet!





Reminisce with me! Here are our wedding photos by Haley Sheffield!
My advice of the day: LIVE! Be happy. CHOOSE to be happy. Smile. Slow down. Take a deep breath. Listen to your favorite song. Watch the rain fall. LISTEN to God speak.

I pray that God blesses your sleep or lack of sleep this evening! 

God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!