Pages

10.10.2014

Hannah's 18 Months!!!

 My Sweet Pea,
You make my heart happy! You have the sweetest spirit and yet you run wild! You love to love on people and I love that about you! I love how you wrap your arm around my neck to pull me in super close and how you kiss me when I'm asleep in the mornings. I love how you smile at me in those random moments and how you run just to give me a kiss! I am so proud of how fearless and brave you are. You bring such joy to my life! You have a heart of gold and I have no doubt that God is going to use you for GREAT things!

Love,
Mommy
--------------------------------------------------------------------

BIRTH
A whole lot of sleep and rest for mommy, daddy and baby.



Oh my goodness. Where has the time gone?

WARNING || TONS of adorable pictures!!!

On April 4th, 2013 at 5:25 p.m. I gave birth to this beautiful little girl and we named her Hannah Emerson. I have always felt led to pray that my first daughter would be strong, brave, fearless, and sure-footed with her relationship with Christ so when I saw that the name Emerson meant brave and powerful, it really hit home and I knew that name was for her!

Anyone who knows Hannah would tell you to be careful when naming your children! Hannah is the most brave, fearless, strong-willed, powerful, aggressive, and passionate toddler! Nothing scares her, and I mean nothing.



1 MONTH 
Those eyes! She is so curious!




She grew so quickly during her first month!


2 MONTHS
Chubby rolls and learning to smile!




3 MONTHS
Gnawing on everything. Lifting her head up. Smiling and trying to laugh. Chunky monkey!
First swim. 



4 MONTHS
Learning to sit up by herself. She has always been very motivated and determined! So freaking chunky! I almost couldn't fit her in that frog onsie because her thighs were too thick!
 



5 MONTHS
First plane flight. Lots of new facial expressions...too many to post. Sitting up really well. Seriously peppy personality starting to show.
 



6 MONTHS
Same determined baby. First Halloween (mine too). She tried really hard and for a long time to pick up the bigger pumpkin.
 



7 MONTHS
Standing and trying hard to walk (not successful just yet). First Thanksgiving.




8 MONTHS
First Christmas. Walking with help. I "made an awesome" Christmas tutu for her...haha!
 



9 MONTHS
Walking without help!!! Big personality! Playful and sneaky! Snow in Georgia!




10 MONTHS
Learning how to be silly. Finally eating some real food. Still chunky. Teeth!




11 MONTHS
Trouble maker! Won't hold still for nothing! Very social! Loves her cousin! Finally getting some hair on her head.




12 MONTHS
First Birthday party!!!




13 MONTHS
We sore she was already a toddler by this point and no longer our baby. She is so smart and quick-to-react. Independent.



14 MONTHS
Loves to learn---reading and puzzles. Seriously fearless. More teeth. Mommy love!



15 MONTHS
Hannah's first Fourth of July fireworks! She loves to give hugs. New love for bubble baths.




16 MONTHS
We love going to the park! Running. Climbing.




17 MONTHS
Lots of lazy messy days because mommy's "morning" sickness. 
So stinkin' smart! She knows the names of every part on her body (including things like teeth, hair, arms, fingers, etc). Can say up to (and probably more than) forty words and phrases already!
Loooves "Let it Go" from Frozen.




...and finally...

18 MONTHS!!!
She loves cats. She can run like nobody's business. She likes to play in the cupboards. So smiley. She's going through a shy phase, but she has been unbelievably sweet and gentle recently. Favorite phrase right now is "no mommy, no".




I thank God for you daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!