Pages

11.19.2014

Stove Top Hot Chocolate

Ya know, I found this recipe on Pinterest (such a wonderful place) and it was meant for a crock pot, but low and behold, my crock pot is huge and I really didn't want to make this into a huge pot. I wanted just enough for me, or for the day. This preggo lady can't handle too much coffee, and hot chocolate just seems to be on this baby's mind lately!


Here's the recipe!

1/2 Cup Dry Baking Cocoa
 12 Oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
7 1/2 Cups Water
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
 Marshmallows

Directions:
In pot combine Condensed Milk, Water and Vanilla.
Add the cocoa and salt and stir until smooth.
Cover and cook on medium heat until hot.
(And of course...) Top each cup with a handful of marshmallows!

Original Recipe found at: Creating Through Life



Mmm! Delicious!

So grab yourself a big mug and cozy up to your loved one with a cup of this hot chocolate! And don't forget a handful of marshmallows on top!
It's definitely the weather for it! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!