Pages

11.24.2014

Thankful

Oh man! How could I express how grateful I am? I have no idea!

Let me begin by sharing a photo of my most beautiful little girl!
  (This might be my most favorite photo of my little Hannah right now! Haha! 
She's so adorable eating her apple!)
 

I am grateful for my husband.
He's one of the most amazing men I have ever known. He is so so patient with me. It seems as if he never grows weary of treating me well. I am stubborn but his patience, mercy and grace are far superior. He is always pursuing me even when I don't see it. His heart is HUGE and I'm pretty sure it's made of gold. :)

I am grateful for his incredibly warm hugs.
I am grateful for his kind words.
I am grateful for his joyful spirit.
I am grateful for how well he listens to Christ.
I am grateful for how well he listens to me.
I am grateful for his eagerness to learn more about me.
I am grateful for his eagerness to learn more about God.

I am grateful for my daughter.
She is seriously the most beautiful spirit. She is so innocent and yet so full of curiosity. She's fearless, brave and just straight silly. She's ridiculously smart and she proves it every day.

I am grateful for her many many smiles.
I am grateful for her laughter.
I am grateful for her gentle hugs and her sweet kisses.
I am grateful for how much love she has for me. I see it daily.
I am grateful for her eager and brave spirit.
I am grateful for her heart. She has so much love.
I am grateful for how happy she is.
I am grateful for her eagerness to learn.

I am grateful for my family.
Both mine and my husbands. They each teach us how to give generously and how to love unconditionally. They teach us how to work hard and be healthy.

I am grateful for their patience.
I am grateful for their generosity.
I am grateful for their many words advice.
I am grateful for how well they listen.
I am grateful for all the love they show to my husband and my daughter.

I am grateful for my friends.
I have such wonderful friends. They are so caring and loving. They are great listeners and they don't expect much in return (if anything at all).

I am grateful for their many hours of conversation.
I am grateful for their company on lonely days.
I am grateful for their encouragement and joyful speech.
I am grateful for their laughter and their humor.
I am grateful for their understanding.

I am grateful for Christ.
I would not be who I am today without Him, without His many years of molding my heart.

I am grateful for His never ending patience and grace.
I am grateful for His faithfulness.
I am grateful for His Word, so that I may learn about Him every day.
I am grateful for His unconditional love.
I am grateful for His wisdom and for His peace.
I am grateful for His provision. I never have to worry.
I am grateful for His convictions. I never have to be shameful of anything, ever again, if only I listen to HIM.
I am grateful for His joy. It overflows in my heart when I'm with Him. 


So,what are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions! Do you have any advice for me? I'd love to hear from you!